A Message from American EMS
Dear Clients & Employees:
American EMS is pleased to announce our recent acquisition of Smith Stark-Summit Ambulance Service, Smith Ambulance of Wooster, Critical Life EMS and Mansfield Ambulance Service. Our combined companies will continue providing uninterrupted, high quality ambulance services across the State of Ohio.
Virtually our entire team is staffed with highly credentialed, experienced and dedicated professionals that chose to join our organization from the acquired companies and continue to serve their communities with unsurpassed commitment to patient care.
It is our goal to provide exceptional care for our patients and exceptional service to our customers. We will achieve our goal in a number of ways including quantum improvements in technology and modernized equipment that will enhance the patient experience.
American EMS’s decision to acquire these fine companies was grounded in the belief that the combined organizations can provide a wider array of services, create new efficiencies and have more depth to serve our patients better. A larger organization will also mean our employees will benefit from greatly expanded career opportunities.
We intend to continue the tradition these companies have for excellent service, deep local connections, and strong cultures of caring for our clients and employees. We believe in the following values:
- Dignity of Individuals. We respect every person we encounter – our patients, our customers, medical professionals and each other.
- Quality. We do things right the first time.
- Invention. We always seek better ways to get things done.
- Teamwork. We believe in the power of working together.
- Flexibility. We are quick to adapt.
- Humor. We won’t take ourselves too seriously and we encourage happiness.
- Commitment & Integrity. We are committed to the highest levels of honesty and integrity.
And we believe that we will be able to provide to our clients many new services and areas of expertise that will help drive growth and prosperity beyond their expectations.
Here are a few things that will not change:
- You and your patients will continue to work with many of the same people as you have in the past. Continuity is a good and often comforting thing.
- The range of services provided to you in the past will continue to be offered by American EMS.
- Our existing phone numbers will continue to be operational.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact any of us at any time. We look forward to working with you!
American EMS Management